Kowsar Advertisement Policy
- Advertisements included in our journals are independent from editorial decisions. Kowsar does not recommend or endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement in Kowsar publications.
- Kowsar reserves the right to reject any advertisement which is:
- Against goals of the Kowsar company
- Advertising for products or services seems to be harmful to health
- Identification of the advertiser and the product or service is not clear
- Any plagiarism in text or content or artwork
- Relate to the content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature
- Kowsar has right to withdraw any advertisement even after online deployment at any time if the EIC or Publisher request its removal.
- Kowsar will not allow any treatment or drug-specific targeted campaign to be linked in a specific article.
- All advertisements for drug specific campaigns should encourage correct and rational use and must not be misleading.
- Kowsar does not accept any “advertorial” content, and sponsored supplements must be clearly indicated as such.
- Editorial decisions will not be influenced by current or potential sponsors and advertisers and will not be influenced by marketing decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.
- Information about complaints concerning advertisements will be included in the Advertisements page.
Advertising complaints policy
In case of any complaints against an advertisement please contact us at: www.publisher.support
Advertising Standards Committee
The Advertising Standards Committee investigates complaints about published medicines advertisements and ensures compliance with the Ethical Codes of Advertising.
How to Submit your request for advertising a service or products in Kowsar Journals?
Please visit this page and submit your request.